Share with your friends

Share/Bookmark

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Justin Bieber Breaks Neck? Another rumor News

kim-kardashian-justin-bieber-bahamas-zap2it.jpegNow, Google trends shows that “Justin Bieber breaks neck” is the most wanted keywords. I believe that many people will post about Justin Bieber breaks neck at this moment. Unfortunately, I haven’t search any info about it, for that reason, I will only try to post this short article. Soon after I know what was happened with “Justin Bieber breaks neck“, I will update this post.

Update: I have just heard from a very reliable source who works for CNN that Justin Bieber has broken his neck in a road traffic collision.

He was being driven to a local fast food restaurant last night when the collision occurred, the alleged driver James Peterson aged 34 who swove into the car Justin Bieber was in was allegedly drink driving.

If you need more info why Justin Bieber breaks neck, keep bear with me for the latest update.

Otherwise, you may need to go to health insurance magazine for the latest info about “Justin Bieber breaks neck“.

No comments:

Post a Comment

share

Share/Bookmark

paid to permote banner

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner