Share with your friends

Share/Bookmark

Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Bachelorette 2010: Ali Fedotowsky Blogs Episode 4 - June 14 - SPOILERS

The  Bachelorette Logo

Ali blogged: "What would The Bachelorette be without a helicopter ride? And let me tell you, it was terrifying. It was really windy that day, so the flight was not smooth at all. (Kasey goes on this ride w/ Ali)"

Wow, it must have been really scary considering Ali will go tightrope walking and not bat a pretty eyelash. YIKES!!! So everyone around REALLY was uncomfortable with Kasey's singing. When it comes to singing, some people just don't have it... Kasey and I would fall into that category.

Ali blogged about her and Roberto being in The Lion King: "Heck, if Roberto was still attracted to me after seeing me in that outfit with a harness underneath, then I think we’re in good shape."

Yeah, there's in good shape. At least all the way up to the finale then who knows what happens. Roberto is said to be one of the top two.

Ali blogged about being really sick the next day but toughing it out to spend time with Chris: "Chris brought me chicken noodle soup when he came to my house, and we both determined that it really must have healing properties because I actually started to feel better. In retrospect, I actually think it was him that made me feel better."

Awww, that's sooo sweet on both ends: to bring Ali soup and for Ali to realize that it was Chris who made her feel better. That's just sweet all around. Fortunately for Chris , he is the other guy said to be in the top 2.

Ali blogged: "Despite being sick, this was another week of amazing dates and dreams coming true. I am so thankful for this experience and the great guys who are joining me in this adventure."

There's no mention like there was last week of a hope for finding a hubby so I wonder what the The Bachelorette 2010 finale will be like and whether or not Ali even chose a man... I guess we'll all just have to wait and see together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

share

Share/Bookmark

paid to permote banner

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner