Share with your friends

Share/Bookmark

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bad News - Jane Skinner Quits Fox News - Geraldo Doesn't (VIDEO)

Fox news had a bad day all around. Jane Skinner quit Fox News at the end of her broadcast on Thursday and Geraldo Rivera did not. She has been with the network for 12 years and is well respected by almost everyone in the business.

I will miss her not only because she is smart and serious, but she has “just enough” of a sense of humor. She didn’t stray far from the business at hand. Plus, she was one of Fox's "Non-Blondes". Sure there were some blonde streaks, and that's exactly how the left-wing media acknowleged her objectivity as a journalist, in streaks.

I hope she will become a stringer, reporting occasional stories from the area where she and the Commish and the twins live. Bottom line is that I trust her. It's not because she's good-looking and that I happen to LIKE SHINY things, she brought legit like no Fox and Friends Co-Anchor can. Heck, give her the 10 p.m. slot on the weekends. Then Geraldo and Alan Colmes can spend their free time together.

Here's part of the classy lady's farewell.

"My life in the 12 years I have been here has changed significantly in wonderful ways and they've created a lot of new responsibilities. I added a husband (Roger Goodell) who has in the last couple of years become the NFL commissioner, and has a job even busier than mine. I have twin daughters, so to do justice to this new life I've decided to take a break from the business."



No comments:

Post a Comment

share

Share/Bookmark

paid to permote banner

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner