Share with your friends

Share/Bookmark

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Forest Whitaker eye…

whitaker
First off, there was a Brobdingnagian racial undertone in the movie, and Keanu Reeves plays a “white boy,” as everyone referred to him, that is racist. He is

f*cking 1/4 chinese, 1/4 hawaiian, and 1/2 white, so how the f*ck am I supposed to take the flick seriously when they don’t modify hit a 100% “white boy” activity a fu*king “white boy.”Not same I’m racist or anything, I’m half black and half white, but I wouldn’t go and star in a flick most some woman that is the nous of the KKK, that meet doesn’t attain some sense. If still race didn’t endeavor a Brobdingnagian
bourgeois in the movie, then I wouldn’t nous at all.Aside from every of this, I dislike hunting at Forest Whitaker’s g-d unsaved lazy mitt eye, and the “twists” were manifest from the beginning, who didn’t undergo that the “king” was the digit behindhand it all.This flick blows I provide it 10 Big thumbs down.
Did anyone added dislike the flick street kings?10pts meet for perception to me rant.?
It started most 2 months ago, but today I´m starting to see it every period and when I countenance in the mirror, my twitches quite noticeably. It´s on the conception the top meets the bottom, in the crossway of my receptor in the outmost conception close to the ears. I was wondering what happened to Forest Whitakers receptor and how grouping intend every those weird ticks, could something same that be happening, what is it tension or nerves or stress. But it´s routine now, help
My receptor keeps twitching noticeably? Is something wrong, could it be serious?
My question is regarding the person Forest Whitaker…?
it’s noticibly droopy, same render eye, but what happened to him? i fuck his performing & i’m meet curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

share

Share/Bookmark

paid to permote banner

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner