Share with your friends

Share/Bookmark

Sunday, July 11, 2010

'Hills' Gossip: Does Heidi 3.0 Miss The Original Model?


A few months ago, my hairdresser notified me that I was approaching the point of no return. He said, in the most gentile way possible, that if I continued to bleach, highlight and flat iron my hair, I was going to be left with an irreversible burnt orange stack of animal fodder -- if I was lucky. Being told that you're almost at the point of no return is frightening, and that was just my hair (although I do think he was exaggerating to prove a point). I can't imagine trying to reverse something really major like, say, plastic surgery.

According to the "Orange Country Register" and a variety of other sources, Heidi Montag wants toundo her surgeries (is that even possible?) because her estranged husband is reportedly the one who wanted her to get them in the first place. "She's thinking about a plastic surgery make-under now that she's separated from Spencer," the site's source revealed. "She knows she went too far, and she feels stupid."

If the gossip is true, does that mean we might soon be reunited with this girl? That would be kinda cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

share

Share/Bookmark

paid to permote banner

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner