Share with your friends

Share/Bookmark

Sunday, August 8, 2010

2008 NFL Pom Profiles Photos Lilly Robbins

Lilly Robbins
Age: 20 • Miami Dolphins

When a team is losing, sometimes the cheer leaders will still chant, “We’re number one!” Do you condone lying?
Yes, I think it’s OK. We’re there for the fans, to help them get their spirits up. When we’re losing, you can’t be in a frustrated mood, because we’re the ones helping pick them up, telling them that we can come back. We’re the team’s number one fans, so they have to rely on us to keep everyone motivated and optimistic.

What about your fans? Got any crazy ones?
We’ve got these two guys, and they just have every calendar and every picture we’ve ever done. I don’t care if you took a picture with me my rookie year at some random appearance, they have it. And they’ll have it laminated, so that they can pull it out and have you sign it. They carry around all the old calendars in case a former cheerleader is there. They’re harmless, but it’s almost like they want to be us.

Yikes.
I had a guy ask me for one of the girl’s game-worn socks.

Do you have a day job?
I’m a full-time student studying sports broadcasting. I’m going to a community college right now. I have one semester left, and then I’ll hopefully be at FAU [Florida Atlantic University] in the spring. I want to be an interviewer on the sidelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

share

Share/Bookmark

paid to permote banner

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner